About Midnight Call Ministries
Welcome to Midnight Call Ministries’ website.
It is our desire and intention to serve you through our presentation of Bible-based messages, news features, and updates that we publish continuously. We pray that the various resources we offer will contribute to your better understanding of the Bible and to edify, exhort and encourage the Church of Jesus Christ around the world.
Dutch evangelist Dr. Wim Malgo [1922-1992] founded Midnight Call in 1955 with a four-fold purpose in mind:
- To call people to Christ
- To proclaim the Second Coming of Christ
- To prepare the Church for His coming
- To uphold the faith and warn of false doctrines
Statement of Faith
- WE BELIEVE in the divine inspiration of the whole Bible and therewith the infallibility of the Holy Scripture, which is God’s Word, and in the eternal Triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, and shed His blood to save mankind. He died and arose bodily the third day and later ascended into heaven.
- WE BELIEVE that the Lord Jesus Christ died in the place of each individual sinner and that all who believe in Him as their personal Savior are justified through His shed blood and have become children of God.
- WE BELIEVE that Israel is God’s chosen people, and that the restoration of the Jews to their own land is the fulfillment of the Word of God.
- WE BELIEVE in the pre–tribulational appearance of Jesus Christ for the Rapture of His Church (all born again believers).
- WE BELIEVE in the immortality of our souls and the resurrection of our bodies, and in the resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
Since its founding in 1970, Midnight Call Inc. has been a registered non-profit organization under section 501(c)3 of the United States’ Internal Revenue Code. Currently, the organization is incorporated in the state of South Carolina.
Why Midnight Call?
The name originates with Matthew 25:6, “…at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.” Because another ministry, Midnight Cry, was already in existence (in English) we choose the word “Call” instead.
This parable urges us to take heed and prepare for His coming.
Studying the Holy Scripture and emphasizing the prophetic Word leads us to expect the Lord’s imminent return. Furthermore, the prophets and the gospel are one: “[The church is] built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone” (Ephesians 2:20). It behooves us therefore to carefully study prophetic Scriptures in the Bible.
Our sincere desire is to contribute to a deeper and better understanding of the Bible, specifically from an international perspective. We attempt to accomplish this through our publications, the Internet, and various other avenues.
Midnight Call Ministries is a nonprofit missionary organization, dedicated to proclaiming the entire Bible as the unfailing and eternal written Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, and the unerring guide for the Christian faith.
The object of Midnight Call is to call people everywhere to Christ, to proclaim the return of Christ, to prepare Christians for His coming, and to uphold the faith and warn of false doctrines.
Midnight Call Magazine is available in twelve languages. All work done through literature, website, radio and missionaries is supported entirely by the gifts and free will offerings of God’s people.