History Unfolding on a Grand Scale. Educator Sebastian Adams created a time-line that shows a complete and visual record of discoveries, nations, inventions, and more from the creation of the world until 1987.
Now reprinted in its original, evolution-free large-format size, Adam's Chart of History remains one of the most different and versatile teaching tools ever designed! Perfect for educational settings or Sunday school walls, the 21 full-size panels make it a unique resource and an easy way to learn. Children and adults alike will be fascinated by the gorgeous illustrations that are woven throughout the time-line, creating an intricate and uniquely synchronized visual map of the ages.
Discover ancient cultures like the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, and more! Delight in the mysterious seven wonders of the world and learn where they once stood. Get the big picture of history and how it falls in line with a biblical world view! Have a virtual library conveniently at your fingertips!
This item is casebound, meaning it folds out, but is permanently attached to a hardcover binding.
• Who were the first navigators?
• Who was the Emperor of China during the reign of Solomon?
• What kinds of alphabets were used in the ancient world?
• What advances in mathematics were being made while Nebuchadnezzar was reigning?
• How much was the Bible worth in 1440 AD?
• Timeline includes detailed biblical history
• Ancient history (including Greek and Roman)
• Inventions, Discoveries, and Events
• European and American early history, and many other details
• Based on Archbishop James Ussher's classic work, the Annals of the World
• 21 full-color panels, large format time-line that is easy to read - nothing on the market this size.
• Starts with creation at 4004 B.C. and goes to 1870 and our 19th president R.B. Hayes