#1059 We know the authenticity and dependability of the Word of God, but do we know why the Bible is true? Could we scripturally defend it if we had to? Dr. Gertrud Wasserzug-Traeder delves into the truth of God's Word in a brilliant defense of its inspiration and reliability.
The Bible is true! This is an important claim we all must make. The Bible is an extraordinary book. It has existed now in its finished state for almost 2,000 years and is presented to each new generation of humanity as the Word of God.
The Bible has a strange history. For some it is a beloved book, an indispensable companion, food for the soul. Other people hate the Bible. Those have attempted to eradicate it, tear it, burn it, mock it, forbid it, cut it to pieces and criticize it. For yet others, the Bible is something they want to hide from and forget about; however, the Bible always triumphs over its adversaries. It possesses mighty spiritual power.
1. The Bible is True
2. Is the Bible the Word of God or the Word of Man?
3. Jesus Proved the Old Testament is the Word of God
4. Jesus: Fulfillment of the Old Testament
5. What Does Jesus Christ Say About the New Testament?
6. Every Word of the Bible is the Word of God
7. How Should We Respond to God's Word, the Bible?