#2334 Presented in a convenient question-and-answer format, readers are given a general overview and detailed information based on a biblical evaluation of the Roman Catholic Church.
They discover similarities and differences between the basic theologies of Catholicism and Protestantism. Topics include:
• Have the basic doctrines of the Roman Catholic Church changed?
• What are the basics of the Roman Catholic faith?
• How does Church Tradition affect Catholics' view of the Scriptures?
• What do Catholics mean when they use the words salvation and justification?
• What special roles do Mary and the Pope have?
• What are the sacraments, and how do they function in the life of a Catholic believer?
• Can you know whether Roman Catholicism's claim to be the one true church is true?
This practical guide will help you comprehend one of the world's most prominent religious institutions--and the beliefs of friends and family member who belong to it--in light of the clear teaching of the Bible.