#2327 The modern state of Israel has been a nation for almost 70 years. When she was formed and fought her early wars of existence, most Bible-believing Christians believed there was a real connection with what was going on in the Middle East and biblical prophecy that predicts an end-time return of the Jews to their land.
The Case for Zionism attempts to bring together biblical, historical, and legal arguments for the legitimacy of the startup nation known as Israel as it:
• Explains controversies such as antisemitism and Replacement Theology
• Details the biblical and legal rights of Modern Israel
• Explores the prophetic nature and future of Israel.
In this presentation, Thomas Ice answers many of the contemporary arguments being used by both secular and religious communities to undermine what he believes is the hand of God at work in our own day..
Introduction: What Is Going On?
1. What Is Zionism?
2. The Biblical Case for Israel
3. Modern Israel’s Right to the Land
4. Modern Israel’s Legal Right to the Land
5. What Is Replacement Theology?
6. Are Modern Jews Descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?
7. What Is Anti-Semitism?
8. Revelation 12 and the Future of Israel
9. Lovers of Zion: A History of Christian Zionism