#2335 The Facts on the Mormon Church presents the truth about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints—Mormon history, doctrines, practices, and theology. Readers find well-researched and easy-tounderstand answers to many of the common and not-so-common questions surrounding this highprofile church, all in a handy, quickreference format. Topics include:
• How did Mormonism originate?
• Who was Joseph Smith?
• Is it a Christian religion?
• What does it teach about God?
• What is the Mormon doctrine regarding salvation?
• Life after death?
• Are the new scriptures of Mormonism trustworthy?
Find the answers to these questions and more in this revealing survey of the history, doctrines, and practices of the Mormon Church.